Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends...

..my mom! I love spending time with my mom - we enjoy going out for lunch together, shopping, and our yearly trips to Vegas. My parents live down the street from me, so we get together often. I feel so lucky to have them near by!

For my mom's birthday, we went out for a "Royal Tea Luncheon." The restaurant was so cute and quaint! We had a pot of peach herbal tea, along with little sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, and petite desserts.... maybe one day I will bring each of my kids here for a special treat.

Happy Birthday to you, mom!

2 comments:

Mare's page said...

Happy birthday to Renee!!! I am glad you gals had a nice lunch together. Hey, that place is just like the special "tea house" Kelly and I go to. It's great for some girl time.

Clarese said...

That is really cool! You are so lucky to have a close and wonderful relationship with your mom. I love going for royal tea - it is so much fun.