Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baptism Day for Amber

Today was a special day, because Amber was baptised. Michael was able to baptise her. In our church, you get completely dunked in the water, so they both have to wear special outfits for this!

Here are my two favorite Ambers. Amber (who is still wet!) is standing by Ambyr, a good friend of mine, who conducted the baptism.


Amber's Activity Day's leader made her this beautiful quilt.


This is Seth and Winonna - Seth was baptised, too, and Winonna is their teacher at church. She gave a special talk for the kids. My friend Ronna also gave a great talk - She was Amber's teacher last year.
After the baptism, we had refreshments with all of our friends.


My mom and I
Michael and his dad
I hope Amber will always remember about this important day. I am so proud of her!

3 comments:

The Shane's said...

Congrats Amber! We are so happy for you and your family!!!

Sarah said...

What a special day! I really wanted to come but I had no husband and 2 sleeping kids.
Congratulations Amber!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I loved seeing these. I love Ambyr and Winona too. . .Winona was in the Primary Presidency when I was the Chorister. I love that lady. And I didn't know Seth was already 8, also! Congrats Amber, what a special day made even better by all the people who love you!