On Friday the kids reminded me that we needed to dye our Easter Eggs, so we got out all the stuff and dyed away!
On Easter Sunday, we went to church in the morning. We thought it was cute that one of Amber's friends had on the same Easter dress...
Ah ha! He did!


Next, it was time to visit our family in Danville. Cousin Travis is 16 months now. The kids LOVE their cousin!

More Easter egg hunting...this time in a huge beautiful garden at Grandma and Grandpa's house...

So, now we are Spring Break. Today is Monday, noon, and we are still in our Pj's! I think it is going to be a very relaxing week...

4 comments:
Great pictures! Glad you guys had a good Easter. :)
I love the little egg holders you have. Adorable. I've got to get some of those.
Fun traditions. . . I love your fancy lady egg cups and that wisteria (I think that's the name) is GORGEOUS!!
It looks like a great day! That tree in the pictures from your in-laws is gorgeous. As usual, your kids are adorable :)
Post a Comment