
...Last year it was "Field Trip With The First Graders!" Time really flies once the kids go to school. This year we went to the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.


Here are the kids travelling there. BART takes you only a block away from the museum.

You cannot take pictures in the
museum, so here we are in front of the gift shop. We had a lady take us around and tell us some stories. We only had so much time, so I would love to come back and really take a good look at the museum.

Time to walk back to BART. You can see my mom in the picture - I snuck her along on the field trip!

I was lucky because I got to watch Brenda and Kenny, two really nice kids from Amber's class.
1 comment:
I would like to go check out that museum, too! Looks like a fun day. Brenda looks like she is hanging onto Amber for dear life on BART! :) Great pictures!
Post a Comment