Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Odds and Ends

I haven't posted much lately, so here are some current random pictures. Here is a picture of Nick and I just being silly with my camera.



Who are all these people? They are Michael's old Highwire bandmates!!! They will be doing a reunion show in August. We all got together for a night out, which was almost like old times...but we did add a few kids along the way!


Me and my girl doing what we do best - eatting out! This is at PF Chang's a few weeks ago.


Last weekend it was actually warm enough to play in the sprinklers.

2 comments:

Mare's page said...

What a cute picture of you and Nick! Love the picture of the girls in the sprinklers, too! Both their personalities show right through! Cute!

Jen said...

Yay for updates! I've been missing the life of the Larsen family. =) I can't WAIT for that reunion show!!