Wow, this school year went by fast! People would always tell me when my kids were babies, how fast time would fly. When the kids were babies, it actually seemed like time dragged. When will they finally stop crawling and walk? When will they sleep through the night? When will they be potty trained, and when will they not need a dumb car seat?
Once my kids started school, time went by very fast. One day it is the first day of school and the next day it is the first day of summer.
So, I am hoping for a nice summer. We are staying close to home, and I am going to be spending a lot of time with the kids. I hope to write about what we do each week, here on my blog!
By the way, the sign above is sort of "my sign." I am the one who puts the writing on it whenever something new comes up at school. It is a pretty easy job, since I live so close by.

No comments:
Post a Comment