...did not fly on an airplane! But this was the best picture I took of one, when we went to Coyote Point.
Before our walk, we had a picnic.



The kids spent most of the time here, looking for crabs and skipping stones. My mom and I watched, and took pictures of airplanes.
The kids spent most of the time here, looking for crabs and skipping stones. My mom and I watched, and took pictures of airplanes.
Summer - so far, so good!

2 comments:
Fun! Hey, Nick got a haircut! :)
That plane looks close! :O
Looks like fun! One of the really cool things about St. Barth's is that the airport has a really short runway (it is a very small and mountainous island). There is a restaurant across from the airport where you can watch the planes take off and land. When they land, they come over the crest of a mountain and drop really quickly to the runway! It is like watching a roller coaster. We spent an entire afternoon watching the "show" one day.
Post a Comment