Got Wet!
This week, we drove down to Morgan Hill (about an hour drive) and went to a small water park that they have there. I liked it because it wasn't too big, and we got there early enough so that it wasn't crowded. It is $8 a person, so it isn't as expensive as a big water park.





Amber's first time ever on a water slide. She loved it!

We were all starving afterwards, so it was off to
Carl's Junior....slurp!
Explored Yurba Buena Gardens and Beyond...

I love this quote about the City: "Where
boredom is exiled and curiosity is catered to." I like taking BART (I already got the kids discounted BART tickets, so we are all set for the summer) into the City with no real plan, and just seeing where we end up. As usual, this day was just like that.



We were in front of the new Contemporary Jewish Museum, and as a promotion for their cafe, they were handing out free chocolate.

We went inside St.
Patricks Catholic Church.




My mom and (a smiling!) Nick

Time for lunch!

We totally
surprised Michael by visiting him at work...he was right in the middle of eating lunch so it was perfect!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing. We will have to try that water park.
Ah, as always we had such a fun and happy time together.
Rene
What a fun week you had! Glad you are getting the summer off to a good start! :)
Post a Comment