Our 4th of July weekend started on the 3rd of July, since Michael had that day off. We took a picnic (yes, another picnic!) to the Oracle buildings in Redwood Shores. We walked around the lake and said hello to the Canadian Geese.
OK, I admit, the real reason I wanted to go down to Redwood City is to go to the Dairy Queen there. Good times!
On 4th of July, we went to our church's pancake breakfast. The kids were able to decorate their bikes for a parade.
When we got home, it was time to give the Cutest Dog In The World a little bit of love!
After a yummy dinner that Michael grilled up, the kids let off a few sparklers.
Finally, I got *my* way, and we went to watch the REAL fireworks, in Foster City. We usually stay home and do our own, but this year we did something different.
1 comment:
How fun; you always make me miss life in the Bay Area. I guess we will just have to visit soon.
Post a Comment