Right after we got back from our camping trip, we headed into a busy-fun weekend. First, we had our annual church picnic.
Here is Karina and a hand-cart...
...and Michael and a hand cart!
Next, we met up with some old friends of ours', who have a membership to the California Academy of Sciences. They invited us to go along with them...

We have known Carlos and Kelly since the beginning! In fact, they were there the night Michael and I first met, at the Stone nightclub. Carlos and Michael were in their band Highwire together.
This was Michael's first time at the museum. I was glad we all got to go this time...thanks to our wonderful friends!

1 comment:
What fun! I love that museum. I haven't been in SO long, and I would love to take the kids there. Nick is looking so happy these days...always smiling in the pictures now! Tell him he's cute when he smiles! :)
Post a Comment