This week was busy, but not really for all of us "together."
We started off with a girl's night out. I took the girls to see their first concert, at the San Jose State Event Center. The tickets were only $15 each, so we were in the very back, but that was OK. We saw Demi Lovato and David Archuletta. It was alot of fun, but I could kick myself for not bringing my camera in! Well, here is a picture of us before we left for the concert.
We started off with a girl's night out. I took the girls to see their first concert, at the San Jose State Event Center. The tickets were only $15 each, so we were in the very back, but that was OK. We saw Demi Lovato and David Archuletta. It was alot of fun, but I could kick myself for not bringing my camera in! Well, here is a picture of us before we left for the concert.
On Monday, I took Nick and Amber to the local pool.
Amber and I
I spent most of my week with this little cutie. It is hard to tell, but she got a pair of cute new shoes!
We went school clothes shopping, and went out for our favorite lunch...
...and then another day we went for our favorite treats!
Karina's CampEvery summer, we usually sign up Karina (Amber is not interested in going, sooo...) for a week-long day camp at our local recreation center. She loves, swimming, doing the Slip -n- Slide, crafts, games, baking, and all the other fun things they do. Plus, she gets to make some friends!
Nick and G.A.T.E. Camp
For the past 5 years, Nick has been able to go to a 4 week long camp for his G.A.T.E. program. So far, it has always been free - can't beat that! This will be his last year, sadly.
Is it just me, or do these kids really have some serious style?!

2 comments:
4 week gate camp? that is awesome. Is that through his school?
Looks like you have a busy, busy family!
Post a Comment